Sunday, October 26, 2008

Tonight's stuff




First... I was just reading Analee's blog and Bubba came out and looked at the computer. He leaned right over and kissed the screen - specifically the picture of Rocket. Then he looked at me, laughed and said "I kissed Rocket on the pooter." Very cute :-)


So, here are the projects I worked on today -- first are the girls' Halloween treat bags for their teachers (sorry for the bad side view). I have to hold it shut since they aren't stuffed yet :-)
Second is a 'corner bookmark' which I have never used. It actually works nicely and was simple and cute! What do you think? I think y'all will be seeing them again...






2 comments:

Analee said...

the bags are adorable, the corner marker is clever!

Analee said...

BTW, when nathaniel said OUTLOUD what josh said... about kissing rkt on the 'puter - it sounded more like "pooter" which then became funny in a-"hole"-nother way.

lol