Thursday, October 23, 2008

Good news of the day and Rob-ism




First... my exemption was APPROVED from Human Resources Command!! I will NOT be deployed next year. Yippee!!!




Second... Faith scored her first goal in tonight's soccer game! Of course, this was the one game that I did not take the camera. The first game... in three seasons. She is SO proud!




Lastly... I have a Rob-ism. We were talking to Faith today during lunch. She said that she knew what made clouds. Dust and water drops. So, I tried to talk about that clouds are really made of just water vapor and that water comes in different forms. Rob busts out with "Isn't ice considered the solid?" What?!? Yes... ice is the solid form of water.

1 comment:

Analee said...

ask him where the water on the side of a glass comes from(condensation). haha

so proud that faith made a goal. i bet it energizes her for the next few games!

and the best part of it all is that i don't have to worry about you anymore!!!