Sunday, October 5, 2008

Louisville Zoo

We had a great time at the zoo yesterday. It was Sam's first in what will probably be many trips to many zoos! Just thought I'd share some pics...

*the zoo is all set up for Halloween with characters throughout
-- now on a side note of my pet peeves... as a parent, I try my best not to tell my kids lies. If they ask a question and I don't know, I tell them I don't know and then we try, together, to find the right answer. Google is definitely a frequented site at our house :-). Anyway, we were standing looking at the Japanese Red Crested Crane which has Snow White posed right there. As we were there, another mom and kid walked up and the mom went "Look. It is Cinderella." No... that would be Snow White. It isn't like the kid asked... the mom volunteered incorrect information. Why?!? Ugh...

*Josh really needed a nap so Sleepy seemed appropriate


*that is a cutie right there


*I look over at Bubba and he was lined up right with Pinocchio. It reminded me of that new show "Hole in the Wall" -- Have you seen it? Hilarious!!


*our typical family picture on the same rock as always! They sure look like stairsteps, huh?

2 comments:

I'm to sexy for my chert said...

SAM is adorable. he looks just like josh did/does. I am glad the rock is big enough for all of your kids. What ever happened to the elephant? too small now?

I watched hole in the wall for the first time last week and about fell off the couch laughing at those people... they are idiots. I bet it's so much fun though!

I love the girls in their dresses. they look almost Amish (without the aprons. I can't remember the real name of the group I'm talking about... not the amish or quakers. oh I don't know)

Melissa said...

mennonites?