Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Back again...

Apparently I inherited my mom's ability to pick things that attract lightning. Growing up, every time we had a storm with lightning, we'd have to unplug the cordless phones or else they would end up fried. Well, it is my modem that does the same thing! Fortunately, we rent the modem from the cable company, so we don't have to buy another one. Unfortunately, it takes them 5-7 days to come out with the replacement to install it! SO... we had a storm here last Tuesday night and have been without until about an hour ago. 147 email messages to sift through... and that doesn't count what got sent to spam! ugh.

The time away from the computer showed me how much time I really waste sitting here! Since the kids were on Fall Break all week, I probably spent more 'quality' time with them, so I am seeing the modem's death as a sign that I need to get out of my computer/craft room!! I did get some great pictures and videos to show though :-)






well...blogger wouldn't let me upload another, but I'll try again later -- after homework, soccer practice, dinner, baths, ... I did say *try* :-)

3 comments:

Dena said...

Samuel looks like he is chewing gum and trying to blow bubbles! He is so big! I really need to hold him. RIGHT NOW. I need a little Bubba, Faith and Grace too.

I'm to sexy for my chert said...

I want to hear the story behind faith's pants, cause i'm sure it's a great one!

in the 3rd picture, is faith dancing and spinning or about to attack her sister?

sam sure is a mix of faith and bubba

Anonymous said...

i recognize his outfit!