Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Food We Love

Hmmm...

Of course, we love egg rolls and haven't had them in SO long!

I asked Grace and she said she wants some ribs. Faith will not like anything... she is going through the lovely "I don't like that" phase, so don't get your feelings hurt if she only wants dessert (though she won't get it until she eats her real food). Bubba eats pretty much whatever, though he has his moments of not wanting anything.

I have quite a few food aversions right now. The thought of red meat doesn't do anything for me... may account for my low platelet counts, but that is beside the point. I'd love some cheesy potatoes, but I know that that is usually lots of effort.

We eat poptarts and yogurt (usually go-gurts or dan-imals) for breakfast and sandwiches for lunch. Sliced turkey, peanut butter, wheat bread...

I can't think of anything else. Hmm... seems like we eat a whole lot more than that :-)

No comments: