Wednesday, April 23, 2008

-isms for yesterday

Grace-ism

Picture it - me, in the school admin office, signing G out of school early so the kids could go to an ultrasound appointment with me.

Faith: Are they going to take the baby out so we can see it?

Me: No, they are going to squirt jelly all over my belly and rub a machine on it and you will be able to see inside my belly. Through my skin.

Grace (very seriously): Is the jelly going to be grape or strawberry?

Faith-ism

Picture it - G, F and I went hiking with the Daisy Scouts last night for Earth Day. Before we went, everybody got sprayed with bug spray. After the hike, we were all in van going to pick up Bubba from Rob's soccer game.

Me: We are going to get Bubba and then go home to take baths.

G: Why do we have to take baths? We put on bug spray!

Me: Exactly, I don't want to smell like bug spray.

F: Yeah. Me either. Bugs stink.
(she thought bug spray was MADE of bugs :-))

1 comment:

Analee said...

kendalism:
place: on the bed, bo jumps up there.
bo: (looking at me with his tail stretched high) eeow
kendal: eeow

yea. kendal can meow now.