Monday, April 28, 2008

Five thankfuls...

1. Monday and I had already made an appointment for the little two to go to hourly care today. That gave me two hours all by myself. Maybe that sounds bad, but oh well. I got three scrapbook pages done and the kitchen mostly cleaned.

2. finally got the winter clothes out of the kids' closets and drawers so now all of the clothes they wear fit!

3. another guilty one -- Rob was home a little after 5pm because it rained and his soccer game was cancelled

4. a new Dirty Jobs on tonight :-)

5. Went to the library during my two hour 'alone' time. Got the next book club book and three kids' craft books. There are some pretty good ideas in the craft books and since we are supposed to have some chilly weather this week, hopefully we will be able to make some stuff.