Sunday, April 13, 2008

New Router

So, our wireless router died. I didn't realize how spoiled I had gotten with being able to take the laptop out of the little computer corner that we usually set up in our house. Since we moved into our new (definitely relatively speaking, since this house was built in, like, 1942) house, our wireless router has been on its downward spiral to death. As I quickly discovered while attempting to hammer a nail into the wall to hang a picture, the wall separating our dining room and our computer/scrapbooking room is cement. Since the computer and all of its 'stuff' belong in that back room, the wireless router was trying to send its signal through the cement wall. It couldn't do it. So, today, we bought a new, stronger router. Hopefully this will mean more blogs :-) I tend to want to sit with Rob and the kids at night, so I don't separate to blog. Now I can sit with them in the living room and type away! Yippee!

2 comments:

Dena said...

I wondered what went wrong because you always blog! Not me so much, though. I just can't think of anything that you guys want to read that I might write! I always just call and tell you what I want to say. Analee wants some family history/names but I have it all written down in a notebook and (1)can't put my hands on the notebook right now and (2)hate to copy from a notebook!
Read the book you left...it was weird! Quite a spellbinder and I couldn't put it down. Read it until 2am Sunday morning. Got any more good ones? Send me your book club list so I can find them at the library!

Analee said...

i want to read that one too.