Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Awards Shows

I don't know... maybe I am just not cool. Does anybody actually watch all of the awards shows (Oscars, Emmys, MTV Music, etc) that air throughout the year? I will admit that I *always* check the best/worst dressed lists the next day and occasionally want to see what the best picture of the year is, but that is usually it. And I usually don't make it to actually seeing that particular award (since it is always the last of the night) and just check the 'results' list the next day.


Though I am a big fan of country music, the CMT awards of last night didn't even enter my radar screen of things to watch last night! I did learn this morning that Taylor Swift is finally 18 so my husband can stop feeling like a dirty old man when he looks at her :-)


What did I watch?!? Well, after getting home from Daisy Scouts (well over 30 minutes late), I watched American Idol and the season opener of Deadliest Catch. I do like some reality TV :-)
What did you watch?

3 comments:

BrerSkwerl said...

As you know (b/c I've probably told you so), I only have the attention span to watch sports or sit-coms, so last night, I watched both episodes of "According to Jim" before falling asleep at 9p...

Taylor Swift is a cutie, I'm with Rob on that one... It's definitely too bad she breaks the "half your age plus 7" rule...

Dena said...

I watched a movie named Must love dogs...with the woman from Tuscan Sun that I can never remember her name. It was cute. Then I played on webkinz to make money for Faither to spend...she's got a big room to fill! and a swimmingpool to buy!

Analee said...

hum. the only thing we watch regularly is the office, on at 9pm on thursdays.