Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Thankful

1- I got a scrapbook page done today and cooked two dozen cookies. Now I just have to ice them.

2- Another week of gymnastics down... only four more (i think) -- only two more Daisy Scout meetings :-)

3- already half way through this month's book club book. Luckily, we all decided to do a 'fluff' book this month since we all have kids' activities (since this is the last month of school), so it is a super easy read.

4- I finished a new craft today that I think will actually be a useful one :-) I painted and covered big clothes pins and can hang kids' crafts from them. I think it will end up pretty cool (I will upload pictures later)

5- Even though Rob had to get somebody from jail this afternoon, we are probably still going to have our Wednesday night out tonight. Hopefully...

1 comment:

Analee said...

you say "only" like you're tired of it! (gym and scouts)