Monday, March 31, 2008

Updates...

#1- Our new mattress took some getting used to... but I think we are finally able to sleep soundly all night on it :-) I can even sleep on my belly - when I get up, there is a 'belly groove'


#2- We moved and have finally got everything up and running (phone, internet, cable). Sorry for the lapse in blogging. I should be able to be better now.


#3- Today I am officially 22 weeks pregnant. This pregnancy is FLYING by! (don't really click on the picture, it is just a copy and didn't get linked)


#4- It is Spring Break here in Fort Knox, KY. It is only Monday and I can already see that Grace and I will be butting heads all week. Thank goodness we will both get a NC break :-)


Hmmm... I think that is it for now. I am sure there are other things I haven't updated in a while, but now that I have internet, I can update later :-)

2 comments:

Dena said...

So glad you're back on line now!
How about send me a blog of everything you and Rob and the children want to eat while in NC. Tomorrow I go to grocery store so I need some input. Let's see, I think we talked about egg rolls and baked ham. What else?

Analee said...

m&ms.

just kidding. please don't get any.

have a safe trip home melissa et al!