Thursday, March 20, 2008

Tax Money :-)


So, we got a new mattress. The one that we had been sleeping on was a little over 6 years old and had quite a "sag" in the middle (mainly due to Rob's deployments and me sleeping in the middle of the bed :-)). So, we splurged and got a new Tempur-Pedic mattress with our tax refund. It is one of those 'mold to your body' mattresses that are supposed to rid you of all pressure problems. I talked Rob into getting the firmer of the two that we were considering... and *may* have to admit that it *may* be a bit too firm, even for me (the queen of the firm bed). It is firmer (more firm?) than the showroom one, but I am holding onto the hope that ours will settle and be a little better with a little time.


It is a great mattress, just is SO different from our 'old blue' mattress that I am having a little separation anxiety :-)

1 comment:

I'm to sexy for my chert said...

oh i love tempur-pedic beds! I don't think i would ever get out of bed.