Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Raleigh


So, as most of you know, we don't let Raleigh out of the house. I know, some people think that it is pretty cruel to keep a cat inside the house all the time, but I don't want to be responsible for him getting hurt or run over. He doesn't have his front claws and there are lots of dogs in our neighborhood. Plus, he doesn't know what a car is and will lay down in the road, apparently thinking that the car is coming to rub his belly.


Anyway... I always have about two minutes between the time the bus picks G up until it comes back up the street (and I go out and wave to her one more time). This is usually just enough time to log into Yahoo to check my email and see how the weather is going to be.


Well, not today. For two minutes, I was chasing my sly cat from bush to bush outside our house! Apparently it is warm enough for him to want to be outside now so I'll have to start watching the door close completely. Hmmm... I wonder if those shock collars work on cats...

1 comment:

Analee said...

i think they would work, but you may have trouble getting it on his little head. those collars are HUGE!

even bo has been outside more this week. i can NOT wait for the ticks to be out. (<--sarcasm)