Monday, March 10, 2008

Grumpy


I am grumpy. Don't know why... can't explain it, just grumpy. I can admit it about myself.
Woke up fine. Worked around the house just fine. About thirty minutes after G came home, I got grumpy. F didn't help with her "I am NOT eating that" at dinner. I took a nice walk with G and J while Rob tried to get F to eat. That was nice. Rob and F met us on the way back with the dog. The dog made me grumpy. I practically had to drag her down the street. I was not waiting for her to smell every smell on this side of Fort Knox. She only, really, makes me grumpy when she is coming into heat. Which is now. Grumpy.


It is a little before 2030 and the kids are in bed. My goal is to sleep the grumpy off. I will be in bed by 2100. That is the goal anyway. Unless something else gets to me first...

1 comment:

Analee said...

i was like that this past weekend. except it was nathaniel that couldn't do anything right. i can blame pms. you can blame your raging hormones.

not an excuse, though, but...

i do hope you can sleep it off. i had a hard time sleeping off my hate for maggie when i was preggers. good thing she and i are back to "speaking terms". hopefully i didn't shave years off her life. now i hope she lives for 15 more years because kendal LOVES her!