Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Wednesday Night Thanks

1- Sam went right to sleep tonight -- no fussing at all!

2- I got a snuggle nap with Josh today! I miss snuggling with him :-) Though he has been finding his way to my bed during the night...

3- American Idol will be over soon... I love watching it, but I don't like the 2 hour finale that seems to drag on and on and on and on...

4- I am so excited that Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince will be coming out in July! I just saw a commercial :-) Mom -- are you going to be here so I can see it on opening day?

5- Got to talk with Rob today after he came back from his trip. Now I can sleep knowing he is safely back where he should be -- well, he SHOULD be here, but you know what I mean

7 comments:

Dena said...

I thought I was on the list to get Rob Info! Where did he go?
I want to watch the new Potter movie too, so if I am in KY, you can go see it first then I'll go see it! But maybe you will be in NC, then you can still go see it first then I'll get to go! Deal, Mama?

Melissa said...

You are on the list, ma! But it was a trip just for Rob so I didn't send it out on mass email. PLUS -- I can't talk about it on here. Now that the trip is over, he went to Bagram Air Base for the day to see a guy about a dog :-)

EngineerHousehold6 said...

Ah bedtime w/o fussing! Snuggling is always good. They tend to "grow out of it" way to fast!

If you need someone to watch the kiddos when you go to see the movie, I'm here. We're like 5 mins from the gate.

Analee said...

am i on the list for rob-updates? rob-dates? rup-dates? need a good name for them.

and i know you can't talk about it on anywhere. lol. everything is secret. shhhhhhhh

Analee said...

oh, but why a dog? is he missing dixie that much?

Melissa said...

Not really a dog, dork... Don't you remember that is always what mom told us about dad. "He went to see a man about a dog..."

Rob said...

The "dog" has four tires, diesel engine, green in color, dump bed and I need them..........