Thursday, May 14, 2009

Thursday's Thankfuls

1- Volunteered this morning at VVES. Though I thought we were going to make popcorn, instead we made cotton candy bags for tomorrow's field day. I am not really a fan of making cotton candy, but I had a great time chatting with such a great group of ladies!



2- Got two loads of clothes done today -- and when I say done, I mean done... washed, dried, folded AND put away! I know, I know... slow down, Melissa!


3- Took a stupid Facebook quiz today and it said I was more geeky than my dear BIL -- by 20%! Sorry, N, but I don't think so :-) GEEKS UNITE!


4- Hurricanes WIN Game 7 in overtime! WOOOOO!






**once again, I wanted to add a video here but am stupid when it comes to embedding from youtube **


5- Grey's Anatomy Season finale took my breath tonight! I can't believe that George joined the ARMY! I almost lost it when the elevator door opened and he was in uniform. Who is going to make it?!? Or is anybody? I really have to wait!?!?!? {{sigh}}
PS -- I really like Hunt. He is my new favorite character

1 comment:

I'm to sexy for my chert said...

is there a thankful where josh pooped out a marble yet? still cracks me up...