Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Back to daily Thankfuls

In an effort to keep myself sane :-) I am going to restart my daily thankful lists...


1- As of now, I have been able to talk with Rob almost daily. I know that it will change soon, but I am enjoying that I get to hear his voice -- even if it is a semi-robotic sounding voice half the time

2- Walked 2 miles on the treadmill this morning, another mile after dinner (though I think this mile should count double since I was dragging the boys in the wagon) and am going downstairs for another 2 before bed. I have a lot of miles to walk...

3- Watched Enchanted with the kids today when Grace got home from school -- snuggling with Sam while he napped

4- Made a dinner that everybody wanted seconds! Even Faith!!

5- 2 weeks down -- I won't think about the 50 to go :-p 50 is better than 51 and much better than 52!! I love you, Rob!

3 comments:

I'm to sexy for my chert said...

YAY I love your thankfuls!

Dena said...

I too am glad your thankfuls are back! I love that picture of Rob!

Rob said...

Thanks for picking me.
Love You