Friday, May 15, 2009

Friday night Thanks



1- The marble finally passed :-)

2- Battalion Coffee tonight. Fun, fun! The theme was tacky clothes. It was HILARIOUS! I will upload pictures, but don't have many of me -- I didn't win :-p
3- Thunderstorms this afternoon. I love thunderstorms, especially when all my kids were home and safe with me.
4- You've Got Mail -- Tom Hanks and cute Meg Ryan, need I say more? It is one of those movies that I watch everytime it is on. Such a predictable, sweetsie movie, but it is so great.
**On a completely side note, have you seen her recently? Please don't let me ever inject collagen...
cute Meg:
not so cute Meg:


5- Got to talk to my Rob more than once today :-) I love the surprise phone calls the most!
6- My legs are SMOKED from the gym this morning.

2 comments:

Dena said...

Meg looks terrible! She was so cute but not anymore! I love her in early movies though...like French Kiss. She did several with tom hanks, right?
Glad Rob called. Please tell him hello from Dener dener one nine oh.

Analee said...

i'm not a fan of those kinds of movies. maybe i can watch them once, but not over and over.

suppose i'm a "different" harris that way.

glad the marble passed. please expand on exactly how you know it passed. i'm curious as to how you checked and all. really, i am. (never know when i'll have to do it one day. probably not with kendal, though, but holly.... she's the mouther.)

hum. collagen could work in moderation, kind of like botox and silicon. but, there is a limit to everything. she's got like the pamela anderson of the face.

yes, please tell rob the thornburgs said hi also. and the "art" i sent him - that was kendal's FIRST scribble at home. (i have plenty more now.)

did you get your pictures yet? i hope they make you (and rob) laugh.