Friday, May 22, 2009

Friday's Thanks

So I didn't write anything last night because Rob called as I sat down to write. Sorry, folks, he takes priority :-) and I didn't get up again to write!

1- Rob is safely at his final destination of the deployment

2- Kids played in the sprinklers this afternoon and I got Sam a baby pool to sit in -- with a shade on one side so he doesn't sit in the sun :-)

3- Made mom's famous slush today ^_^ and it is just slushy enough to have a drink tonight

4- Three day weekend -- though I am not sure that is a thankful yet...

5- stayed out until 2200 tonight talking with some other ladies in the neighborhood. The kids were playing until the lightning bugs came out. Hmm.... preview of the summer to come :-)

6- got to see the first lightning bugs of the season -- I love lightning bugs

3 comments:

Analee said...

i haven't seen any yet, but i'm usually sleep by the time they'd be out. maybe i'll watch tonight. i was thinking about them last night so its funny you wrote that.

Mrs. B said...

How did the trip to the dentist for you go?

Dena said...

I think I will make some of the famous slushies this week. Calls for a trip to the ABC store.....I'll save some for when you come home.