Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Tuesday's Thanks

Sorry I missed a few days, but the kids and I really did have a good -- uneventful -- weekend. And I went to bed early every night :-)

1- Today was Faith's last day of Pre-K. I can't believe she will start Kindergarten in the fall! Her class hosted all of the younger siblings and parents for an ice cream social. So fun :-) I have pictures, but my card reader isn't working :-@

2- Whatever weather front has been pushing through this weekend has finally passed. Finally, my head doesn't feel like there is a balloon inside of it -- inflating! Such pressure :-(

3- Have a great friend who is willing to brave watching all four of my kids while I have a tooth pulled tomorrow -- she doesn't have kids yet, so I am not to scare her away

4- Faith's soccer game tonight was postponed until tomorrow night. This is a thankful in that I had a bit more time to get the gift (got it this afternoon) but not a thankful in that now she has to decide whether to go to a birthday party (at 5pm) or her LAST soccer game (at 6pm). I am pushing hard for soccer -- but told her that we could try to do both. At least go and give the little guy his present then head to soccer. Only problem is that it is at Blazers Fun Zone (one of those inflatable, bouncy places) and she REALLY wants to do that. Maybe I'll take her this weekend... if she chooses the right...

5- Didn't get to talk with Rob today, but did get two very sweet voice mail messages. I hate that I missed him, but am okay knowing that he is safe and sleeping :-)

No comments: