Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Tuesday's Thanks

1- No obligations tonight meant that we could stay outside this afternoon, enjoying the nice weather, without having to rush to soccer or a meeting

2- Turkey kielbasa with peppers and onions for dinner -- cooking it makes me think of the NC State Fair

3- American Idol finales tonight -- I have liked Adam throughout the season, but I have really started liking Kris. Reminds me of Dave Matthews.

4- went to the gym again this morning. I even took the boys with me -- they have free childcare there. I went to a step aerobics class -- it has been a very long time since I did cardio at the gym. I usually like weights much better.

5- Dentist in the morning. Why in the world is that a thankful?!? I am PETRIFIED! But I really need my tooth to STOP hurting!!

No comments: