Friday, November 7, 2008

Lots of ramblings....

Reason #427 why I am NOT a dog person. Dixie got another set of my headphones. Ugh... the foam ear inserts were gone - presumably eaten. The wires were completely chewed through. I guess I didn't put my iPod under my pillow quite far enough. UGH!!! Thank goodness I got the iPod case so she can't chew on it!


Gracie got the camera tonight. What a sweet picture of Bubba that she took :-) A budding photographer there.


Sam has a new face. There is a noise that I make and he usually smiles. However, if I surprise him, he gives me this face. It doesn't always end in crying, but often it does. I try not to scare him, but that face makes me want to pick him right up and hug him tight! He even does it with his pappy (pacifier) in -- you can just see it around the bottom. TOO cute.



Woke up last night to a strange noise which freaks me out on a normal basis, but when Rob is gone I get super freaked out. Well, I looked around and it was definitely in my room. From my closet, to be exact. What was the sound?!? Raleigh. Raleigh snores. It was Raleigh snoring! (that is our cat for those of you who don't know)

2 comments:

Dena said...

Cute pic of Bubba but that other little face takes the cake! How sweet and sad at the same time. Tell him maamaw is not going to scare him she is just going to kiss on his cheeks and nibble on his ears.]

Analee said...

that picture of bubba is really good. she's always taken good pictures, even at a very early age! maybe she DOES have an eye for it...


i hate dogs too... especially ones that live/lived with me.

:) (nathaniel will get mad at me for that comment!)