Monday, November 17, 2008

Getting to know your family & friends

Welcome to the new 2008 edition of getting to know your family and friends. Here is what you are supposed to do, and try not to be lame and spoil the fun. Change all the answers so that they apply to you.

1. What is your occupation right now ?
hmmm... occupation. Well, being a stay at home mom to four kids aged 6 and under seems to occupy my time. I get paid in giggles, hugs and kisses. Does that count?

2. What color are your socks right now?
no socks... flip flops still


3. What are you listening to right now?
Into the Wild soundtrack -- Eddie Vedder is YUMMY :-)

4. What was the last thing that you ate?
an Oreo :-p


5. Can you drive a stick shift?
oh yeah... and, most of the time, prefer to!

6. Last person you spoke to on the phone?
mom


7. Do you like the person who sent this to you?
yes!

8. How old are you today?
30


9. What is your favorite sport to watch on TV?
College football -- though I definitely prefer to watch it live

10. What is your favorite drink?
Odd question... hmm... diet cherry pepsi, I guess. Though I have to limit myself since Samboni is nursing.


11. Have you ever dyed your hair
nope... not even once

12. favorite food?
mexican


13. What is the last movie you watched?
in the theaters? I have no clue. I watched Tinkerbell and The Holiday just last week.

14. favorite day of the year?
Christmas -- I love seeing my kids' excitement

15. How do you vent anger?
either sleep or go for a walk/run -- I know, two quite different methods, but it depends on why I am mad


16. What was your favorite toy as a child?
Simon -- and I think that is what Grace will be getting this Christmas :-) Then I can play again

17. What is your favorite season?
Fall


18. Cherries or Blueberries?
fresh Blueberries or dried cherries... just depends

19. Do you want your friends respond?
Yes


20. Who is the most likely to respond?
Those who have the time

21. Who is least likely to respond?
Those who don't have the time.


22. Living arrangements?
me, Rob (when he is home), Grace, Faith, Josh, Sam, Raleigh, Dixie and about 12 fish

23. When was the last time you cried?
I have cried daily since Sarah died. It is still just too new and sad. I can't imagine what her family is going through.


24. What is on the floor of your closet?
shoes, probably some dresses that the girls have pulled down

25. Who is the friend you have had the longest that you are sending to?
I'll say... Analee. Mom and Katelyn are up there, too but I've known A longer than K -- and mom and I really became 'friends' (from mother/daughter) around the time I had G. Something about the trip to Hood from Leonard Wood that shifted our relationship -- and it has been so fun knowing my mom as a friend -- though I still treasure her advice as my mom.

26. What did you do last night
stayed up until 1am doing absolutely nothing. I can't get to sleep when Rob isn't here.

27. What are you most afraid of
outliving my children

28. Plain, cheese, or spicy hamburgers?
Spicy


29. favorite dog breed?
I don't really have one... though we have a rat terrier, she is a little too hyper for me.

30. favorite day of the week?
Saturday


31. How many states have you lived in?
four, if you count TX, which I AM counting since I lived there for 7 weeks and had a child there.

32. Diamonds or pearls?
pearls


33. What is your favorite flower?
roses

1 comment:

Analee said...

do red heads just not get gray hairs??? i already had plenty by your age. UUGH!