Tuesday, November 25, 2008

I'm Back :-) and a Faithism

Been a while... seems like I've been going nonstop since Rob has been gone. The chaos will continue to increase, I am sure, over the next couple of months.

Anyway... Faithism --

Today Josh went to CDC (Child Development Center - our daycare) for a few hours while I went to volunteer at the girls' school. Sam and I came back home for him to eat and to get Faithers off of the bus before getting Josh -- I was running out of time! So, we got to the CDC, got Josh and were coming out when Faith asked me if it was the side of the day.

*What? The side of the day?

*Yeah - not the beginning or end, but the side (insert hand jestures here to emphasize side)

I guess we need to work on some vocabulary -- that would be middle.


And another...

She was so excited to show me her Thanksgiving art today. She went into her bookbag, brought out this piece of construction paper --


The teacher told all of the kids to color one side of the paper blue. Then she gave them the materials to glue their Mayflowers on. Do you see what she did? She told me that the sky is blue so she put her blue at the top.


2 comments:

Analee said...

i'm not sure which one of those isms is the funniest!

lol

EngineerHousehold6 said...

That makes perfect sense...the sky is blue. :-D