Thursday, November 20, 2008

Hoopin' and Hoppin'

Today was the annual Hoopin' and Hoppin' event at the girls' school. It is a time when each class comes to the gym and hula hoops and jumps rope. It coincides with the annual food drive. Theory is that we are exercising (making our hearts strong) and giving back to the community (making our hearts stronger in a different/giving way). Here are some pictures. I am having trouble uploading a video, but will try again later.

Faith doing the Animal Dance




Everybody sing with me now... Y-M-C-A




Grace seemed to not want to make a fool of herself. She would spin the hula hoop around as hard as she could and then stand there waiting for it to drop. She didn't even swivel her hips! She is trying to catch it in this picture-





Though it looks like she is airborne, she is not. Lazy butt slung it around and then stepped over!


Josh did NOT like the loud music -- he cannot stand loud noises. There was a little Pre-K boy holding his ears, too. PS - look at that fuzz head! That boy needs a haircut!!



Samboni slept through Grace's time, but was wide awake and on my hip for Faith's (which is why I don't have a pic)




Oh... and yes, I did hula hoop. There is actually a picture of it :-) But I am not going to post it here for the world.

2 comments:

I'm to sexy for my chert said...

ok, so don't post it for the world, but i want to see the hula hoop picture, as well as the black wig picture from Halloween!

Analee said...

why is grace (seem) so lazy? can't she jump?