Friday, November 14, 2008

another week down

3 weeks down, 2 and a half to go...

There are quite a few ways you know there is a three year old in your house. First, the toilet paper is never on its roll. It is WAY too much fun to unroll it. This is how ours looks...



Second, if that 3 year old is a boy, there are hot wheels everywhere


Does this just scream "Yo baby. What's happening?" or is it just me


.

Here's Sam's new elephant. I learned a lot of lessons when making it. You really should exaggerate the size of things... like his trunk. Okay... it is dinky, but now I know. I also learned that the place you leave open to stuff is important and should be the straightest stitch possible. But you know what? He loves it. The trunk stays slobbery.


2 comments:

EngineerHousehold6 said...

At least the toilet paper is neatly folded on top of the others and not over the entire bathroom floor (Katheryn likes to unroll the toilet paper too).

Matchbox cars seem to multiply like rabbits too. When you think you've already packed them all up, you always find more.

Sam is so cute! Most of the new projects I sew, I learn from. I think the elephant is cute and all that really matters is that Sam likes it.

Doc said...

Missy...

Remember, it's not the size of the elephant's trunk, it's how he uses it.

;-)

Love,
Your sister's lesser half!