Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Thanks

1- The bathroom is fixed! At least one of them -- the new work order is in for the other one, but it is still functional. We can't use mine until tomorrow (they had to re-tile after redoing the fixtures), but I know it works!

2- Got everything to make Faith's costume for next Friday's Favorite Dr Seuss Character Day! I'm as excited as she is. Hopefully the "simple A-line dress" is really simple.

3- The weather is starting to get better. Though it didn't get quite warm enough for me to want to be outside all day today (high was 57degrees), tomorrow is looking better (expected high of 64degrees).

4- Kids' pictures tomorrow at school. They got new outfits and went to bed SO excited :-)

5- I was angry today. Angry. Doesn't happen much. But today, angry. Then my boys had a Kissing Mama contest. All went away :-) By the way -- I was not angry at my kids. I have some pent up anger with the army right now... so they really didn't know I was angry. We play this game that I pretend that I'm falling down and need kisses to come back to good health (imagine Tinkerbell needing Peter to clap to keep her alive in Hook). Josh just said I could use some kisses -- and whatever Josh does, Sam does! And I benefited from that today :-)

6- I know I'm a clutter bug (but I am getting better), but I am SO thankful that I am not a hoarder. Anybody else watch those shows? Scary... and sad... and makes me want to clean out my basement RIGHT NOW!

No comments: