Monday, March 8, 2010

Peek-A-Boo!



Quick share...


Sam has a new favorite game. Peek-A-Boo. He's done it for a while, but now every time I get a dishrag from the drawer, so does he. This is how it goes:



Me: Where's Sam?!?




Me: There he is!

Sam: A-Boo!


And where is his favorite place to sit and play this game? On his brand new potty chair, of course! You know the one... the one he pushes everywhere around the house -- other than into the bathroom. He uses it as a stool, as a seat... everything but it's purpose. He doesn't even like the 'seat' part on it. He took it off -- and took the bowl part out too!





Because where else is he supposed to put his feet?



Here he is in action:


Ah... nevermind. I had a video, but it tried loading for over an hour. No luck! I'll try again later!

4 comments:

Analee said...

i had to start loading my videos onto youtube and then just posting it to blogger. it is MUCH faster to upload to youtube...

Analee said...

oh and by the way, kendal is the same way with his potty. he HATES to sit on it. screams when i make him.

he likes to take it all apart, though, and play with the pieces. holly too.

though, she will sit on it.


girls are easier, right? please give me hope....

Melissa said...

My girls were potty trained well before they turned two (except at night, but that takes longer for all kids, I think) -- so yes, girls are easier. Josh was almost three before he finally got the hang of it. I'm not too worried -- Sam is only 19 months old. I just wanted to have one for him so he could be used to it by the time I *am* ready to start trying.

Melissa said...

My girls were potty trained well before they turned two (except at night, but that takes longer for all kids, I think) -- so yes, girls are easier. Josh was almost three before he finally got the hang of it. I'm not too worried -- Sam is only 19 months old. I just wanted to have one for him so he could be used to it by the time I *am* ready to start trying.