Monday, March 1, 2010

Computer Woes

Well, my computer is still busted. Boo. The new computer is on its way -- hopefully. Dang Dell!

So, I have lots more 'free' time on my hands with no computer to blurf. I take a lot more pictures. Here are some I've recently taken:



Faith at her Girl Scouts' World Thinking Day. She tried lots of different foods from many different cultures. She liked *most* of them :-)


Josh really likes my Chicken & Rice soup :-)

Sam's new hiding place. If he isn't running around the living room, he is generally sitting right here!


The kids all enjoying the Plasma Car. Josh was having a fun time hanging on for dear life.
The girls and I did a mini-spa night. Tea bags on eyes and facials for all! I tried to get Josh to do it too, but he said it was for girls!
Faith relaxing --

Grace really did NOT like the mask -- I have a very similar picture of Rob :-)
Josh was in the bathtub last night. He was supposed to be the only one in the bathtub. Hmmm... Sam had a different idea of how things should happen.

but nobody told him to take his pants and diaper off. He just climbed in!

3 comments:

Analee said...

um, lol to the last picture. and when i say "lol" i mean seriously laughing out loud.

suppose you have to spell things out to a 1-3/4 year old!!!

Analee said...

hey so where are you on a computer? i've missed you.... i bet you have 1000000 emails.

Emily Davis said...

I love that face mask. Is that the one you peel off and can see every pore of your skin on the underside? I need to buy that-it has been forever. I don't blame Grace for not liking it. It does feel weird when it's drying and when you peel it off!