Monday, March 22, 2010

Thankfuls

1- Big Bang Theory tonight was HILARIOUS

2- Got a Bridal Shower invitation for Katelyn tonight. So excited -- though I can't go. But I'm super excited that her wedding is getting close!

3- Less than a month to go... and Rob will be home!


4- Tomorrow I'm having a pedicure. That's right... I'm going to get my nails did. {slight eye twitch for the poor grammar, but I just think you *have* to say it like that}


5- Bought New Moon on Saturday. I am such a Twi-mom. Don't judge!

2 comments:

Analee said...

i forgo my nails and get my hair did at least every 6 weeks. i noticed yesterday when i (actually got out my plug-in-tools to) did my hair that i had a bunch of grey ones waving back at me there in the front. oh, 2 weeks is a long time to wait to get it colored again... EEK!

i want something "DIFFERENT" but then i always do when i go. and, i end up coming out the same.

hum. maybe i'll think of something this time for real. even when i "i'll try blonde" i just get blonde highlights and i get tired of it after 3 trips in. :)

Emily Davis said...

I bought New Moon at 7am that Saturday. Not at midnight like I'm sure some people did, but even at 7 the next morning they were going fast. I love your picture, too. I am stealing it right now!