Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Thankfuls

1- Busy Tuesday is done -- girl scouts, t-ball, FRG (since 1600hrs).. whew... I'm beat!

2- The maintenance guys are coming tomorrow to fix my bathroom! YAY... we'll be back to a two bathroom family soon :-)

3- Report cards came in today for the girls. The girls did awesome! Faith is already at grade level expectations (3rd quarter) and Grace is already exceeding grade level in some areas!


4- Rob's location now has internet service!! I had to get a new webcam for the new computer (the ones that I had were not compatible with Windows 7). I may get to see him before next month!

5- We are just over a month away from Rob's redeployment. I'm definitely ready!

6- We are official -- there are orders for Fort Leonard Wood in Rob's hands! With a report date of 15 July. WHAT?!? AAAAAHHHHHHH.... yikes... maybe this isn't a thankful... :-)

3 comments:

I'm to sexy for my chert said...

ooo a hot summer in fort lost in the woods!

Analee said...

just like a hot kentucky summer...
at least the caves are cool. missouri caves, that is!

Analee said...

good job, G&F. forgot to say that. not that i'd expect anything else...