Thursday, July 31, 2008

It is set

Went today for my final - before due date - doctor's appointment. I talked with my midwife and the date has been set. If this baby is not out before (which I highly doubt, knowing my history), s/he will be born on Tuesday of next week -- 5 August. So now the countdown is on :-)


We meet F's teacher tomorrow (Pre-K has one on one orientation before the child can attend a day of school). I have heard great things about her. We will also go to an Open House tomorrow afternoon and will meet G's teacher then. It won't be a one-on-one, but they save that until about week 2 of school. At least we will have a face to put with the excitement of 1st grade!

Well, I think that is it for what is going on around here. I'm looking for a good book to start -- anybody have any ideas?

1 comment:

Analee said...

no book suggestions here... i'm gonna take a book rest for a bit.