Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Faithism


this is from a couple of weeks ago, but Rob and I started talking about it again today and I realized I hadn't written it down. These are the things that you can't make up... and don't want to forget :-)
Picture it -- the whole family at the Louisville Zoo, trying to find the ring-tailed lemurs in their enclosure.
Rob (a few yards in front of us, pointing at a rock): Look, there is one.
me: I don't see it. I see a chipmunk, though.
*a tiny little chipmunk was jumping back and forth between two rocks* of course, this is what the girls see too...
Faith: I see it, I see it. There is the mipchunk.
They will forever be mipchunks in our house :-)

2 comments:

Analee said...

mipchunk. so faith. BTW that is a great picture of her!

I'm to sexy for my chert said...

look at those fingernails! when did she get so big, really?