Friday, July 4, 2008

Robism - defender of his daughter

Okay... this is even funnier than the Graceism of the other day.

I was explaining to Rob the Jupiter comment that Grace had, since he can't check non-official sites at work so can't read my blog (plus he doesn't really get on the computer at home). So, anyway... defensive daddy comes out in Rob.

Rob: If you think about it, she's right.

me: WHAT?!?

Rob: Well, everything she knows about the solar system (which isn't much at this point) has been seen on a model. Think about a model of the solar system. Jupiter is the largest planet.

me: But that is a model, and isn't the planet on earth.

Rob: But does Grace know that?!

2 comments:

Dena said...

And once again, I'm still laughing after 5 minutes! AND, like Katelyn, I'll wake up in the night and laugh some more.

Analee said...

that is WAY funnier than the original. lol.