Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Bubba-ism... sort of

I just about peed my pants tonight. And it really didn't have anything to do with the baby doing push ups on my bladder. I was laying on the couch while the kids were playing, semi-quietly (which should have been my first clue as to something sinister going on). I heard Bubba getting a little frustrated and then the girls led him into the living room. He had a potty seat (one of the little kid ones that he refused to use) around his neck like a necklace. Now that was funny... but he couldn't get it off. He scrunched his face up and pushed the seat up (always pushing crooked... when he pushed it evenly, it easily came off). He tried SO hard. I tried SO hard to get to the camera. By the time I did get the camera on... and a memory card in it... he had figured it out. But then he wore it on top of his head... like this...

2 comments:

I'm to sexy for my chert said...

oh my god what a sweet little round face! hahaha only bubba would put the toilet seat on his head. you tell grace it's got germs and she wouldn't touch it. faith maybe but not on her head.

Analee said...

such a silly little boy.

it is amazing to me how much he looks like grace... and his daddy. i remember once upon a time he favored you. that time is long gone now...