Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Wednesday's Thanks

1- a WONDERFUL day at the zoo today. A great friend went with us and made the day even better! I don't think the girls were ever out of arms reach of Jessica, except for the bathroom.



2- I made a craft that my girls like -- Faithers likes the bigger :-) It is harder to see Grace's, but it is about half the diameter of Faith's.






3- Though I missed hearing from Rob during the day today, I did get to see his face (via Skype) this morning. I {heart} Skype!

4- Yapped with my neighbors yet again tonight. I really like my neighborhood -- most of the time!

5- Hmm... quite tired tonight. Hard to think of another. I guess I am thankful that it is only 2320 and I am heading to bed!! Goodnight!

2 comments:

Analee said...

nice flower/bow! love it!!! holly wants one.
she wants a big one. big like faiths.

Dena said...

Love Gracie on that same elephant! Has the elephant gotten smaller or has Gracie gotten bigger?
Cute bows....what did Josh and Sam get? something to hang on their belt loops?