Saturday, July 11, 2009

Saturday's Thanks

1- We got up early and were outside before 9am! I thought it was supposed to storm this afternoon and wanted to make sure we got our outside time in :-)

2- Ate lunch with some neighbors

3- naps this afternoon while watching the Harry Potter marathon on ABC Family :-) I love Harry Potter weekends

4- 3.5 mile walk tonight with minimal drama

5- Popcorn and mom's slush after the kids went to bed

6- got to talk with Rob today -- hoping he is back at his home away from home tonight!

7- I think I found the serger that I'm going to buy. Rob said it was okay to go ahead and get it, as long as I'll use it :-) Yay!!

8- got ACU fabric for 50% off yesterday to make some more dresses. They will be SO cute with their little yellow ribbons!! And it should take half the time with the serger :-)))))

No comments: