Sunday, July 5, 2009

4th of July Thanks

1- I am thankful to live in the United States of America -- yes, I may have some complaints, but I have the right to voice those complaints without fear of imprisonment or harm.

2- I am thankful that my children will be given the same rights because of the men and women who are willing to be away on holidays defending our rights.

3- I am thankful for Rob :-} and for all of my children.

4- I am thankful for friends who know that sometimes we don't need to be by ourselves on holidays and who will bring side dishes and make the sad days a celebration :-) I am thankful that some people really do understand because they are living the SAME THINGS!

5- I am thankful that I live in a house with a basement where the kids can go play while the adults can have their own conversations!

6- I am thankful that my brisket turned out good even though I didn't get the best cut (I was fooled, dang it, fooled)

7- I am thankful that today is over -- another day down and less than 300 to go!

PS -- I don't have any pictures because I forgot to charge my camera. Hope to have some "borrowed" by tomorrow :-)

1 comment:

Rob said...

Thankful For:
You picking me
My Children - Our Children
Family that supports me
Men and Women to lead
R&R

Good list tonight
Love You