Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Tuesday's Thanks

1- I took the training wheels off of Grace's bike tonight -- finally. She did GREAT! She fell off once, but really did WAY better than I was expecting!

2- Finished baby shower invitations today. Got some of them handed out already.

3- woke up with one killer of a headache -- which I am NOT thankful for. But I am very thankful that it was gone by about 1430 this afternoon so I was able to have an alright night!

4- I am SO thankful I don't have to pay for electricity... Because I took three very long, very hot showers today. (I always feel a bit better in the shower when I have a bad headache -- goes back to the saying that water can heal everything)

5- Sam took the last shower with me this morning. There is something about a baby wanting to hug you that just makes everything a bit better.

6- I'm not trying to dwell on the headache, but it did take up much of my day. I had to get out of bed this morning so I could watch Sam. So, I crawled out of bed and curled up on the couch. Our living room is baby proofed as much as I can make it -- so I don't have to be right on top of Sam all of the time. Anyway, Josh came over and said "I know your head hurts, so here's a blankie" and covered me! Then he asked if he could get in his spot (in the crook of my arm as I lay on my side). He stayed quiet and still -- SO sweet!

1 comment:

Analee said...

i wish you didn't get headaches. you need to get some meds for them. it will help. they work. and even better for you, they'd be free.

you would have a renewed life with migrine meds. i can't imagine life without them. really.

i hope we don't pass them on. to our children, or to theirs.