Friday, July 3, 2009

Thankful Friday

1- I still {heart} Skype. Got to talk with Rob and mom today -- and more importantly, the kids did too. Sam has started recognizing Rob and will sometimes mutter a "dada" when looking at him -- too softly for Rob to hear, but I hear it and it makes me feel good that he won't think the phone is "dada" like Josh did.

2- Got my cupcakes made and iced for our picnic tomorrow night. I just really hope it doesn't storm!

3- Got Rob's sheets and snacks in the mail before the post office took its half day off. I had forgotten they were closing at noon! Luckily I wanted to get going this morning so didn't put it off until after lunch (which I usually do).

4- Inflatable jumping houses + fireworks = sleepy kids

5- Just about ready for our picnic tomorrow night. I think I've gotten most everything done that I could do ahead of time. I do still have to do some cleaning in the morning, but as long as the rain holds off, it doesn't have to be spotless because we won't be inside. Please, please don't let it storm.

1 comment:

Analee said...

is it a neighborhood picnic or just a fairel + neighbors picnic? or a frg type picnic?

and what is an inflatable house? oh, you mean like a jump house? oh. nevermind. duh.