Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Tuesday's Thanks

1- Today is Sam's 11 month birthday -- I can't believe that it has been 11 months!!


2- Josh did day 2 of Bug Camp today and had a blast -- though I don't know how much he is learning about bugs, but he is having fun :-)

3- Deadliest Catch -- I love this show

4- Made a dress for Grace today!



5- Had an FRG Steering Committee meeting tonight -- that means I don't have another one for a whole month! Yippee!! I could SO do without those!

6- Talked with my neighbor outside today for about 2 hours! Got a bit sunburned, but it was nice to yap that long :-) Can you tell I had sunglasses on?!? PS -- I did put sunscreen on this morning, but apparently it had worn off!!
6- Got the bushes in front our yard were removed today. Makes for an ugly yard, but I can see the kids outside now!

2 comments:

Analee said...

i can tell there is more light in your living room! yay for no more bushes!
love sam's glasses.
and grace's dress.

and that burn. you need to go to the dermatologist for a check!

Analee said...

um, but after than burn and the subsequent peel goes away. unless you want a preaching to... by someone other than me!

ok. holly can't take it anymore. she's in her jumper and staring at me and whining. she's almost got the velociraptor screech down. kendal screeches now, by the way. sam taught him some bad things as well as good things. :)