Thursday, July 23, 2009

Thursday's Thanks

1- I have finally gotten our laundry situation under control. I had over 6 loads to do at one point! How did I let it get that out of control?!? I think the only reason I realized it was that bad is that Josh had started asking to wear pajama pants! oops...

2- A couple of days ago, I went over 200 miles walked since Rob left. collectively, the kids and I have just over 850 miles!

3- Deadliest Catch is on again tonight :-) I missed the end of it on Tuesday, so I get to make up for it tonight

4- I got a cable splitter today at Walmart. Why had it taken me so long to get that $3 thing?!? Our cable modem (and the wireless router attached to it) is now in the living room -- in the same room as the new (desktop) computer. Holy moly. What a difference! I had it in the back room, which made it out of the way, but it was a cement room -- so the angles had to be *just right* to have it work well. Now... no angle issues. It just works! Yippee!!

5- Filled the fish tank back up. It had gotten SO loud! I don't know why I let it get so low (well, only 5 gallons low). I think that is a theme of tonight -- how did I let it get so bad... Once the kids start school again (in 10 days...) I will hopefully get back into a good routine that will keep the "why did I let..." occurrence lower :-p

1 comment:

Analee said...

i know why. see today's blog. (i.e. not enough time in the day!)