Monday, June 1, 2009

Monday's Thanks

1- finally got the pool pass for the year -- we will go tomorrow. Had to get myself a suit, or we would have been there today :-) I was pleasantly surprised that the prices are a bit lower than last year to encourage military use of the pools.

2- Free lunches again onpost for dependents under 18 -- that means even Sam qualifies for one and I get to snack on what he can't eat :-p

3- wore shorts for the first time (except at Disney) this year... man am I white -- not that I am complaining. This year, I embrace my white-ness and will keep it slathered with sunscreen :-)

4- got a new swimsuit today at Sam's -- a Speedo that is semi stylish and won't be pulled off by Sam

5- The main thing I am thankful for today is that the kids and I all got along pretty well. We had a bit of a melt down after our late dinner, but I think we were all exhausted and that is how it came out -- if we stay busy, the summer will FLY by and then we will only have 9 months until Rob is back...

1 comment:

Analee said...

love #3!!! my advice is to avoid khaki colored shorts. they flatter the whiteness the least. blue & brown & white are the best!!!