Saturday, June 20, 2009

Saturday's Thanks

1- Got a book lamp today from Walmart. Now maybe I won't wake Sam while I read until TOO late!

2- Yummy food and great family tonight at Mom's summer picnic. Which was held inside because it was 100 degrees outside :-p

3- I got to talk with Rob today for a few minutes. I still don't like the satellite phone, but I'll take what I can get!

4- Sam has started saying "Uh-Oh" ... I'll try to get a video of it tomorrow to post

5- Grace is about to lose her first TOP tooth. She will really be a snaggle tooth :-) I don't know how the tooth is still there. It is barely holding on, but she is SO scared to just pull it. Hopefully, I'll have a picture of her snaggle tooth mouth tomorrow... and not a report that she swallowed the tooth!

1 comment:

Analee said...

i don't know how it is still in there either. though, i remember having teeth loose like that too. i could flip them all around and everything and they wouldn't fall out. she'll loose it soon enough though.