Thursday, June 4, 2009

Thursday's Thanks

1- today was super relaxing. It was raining, so we didn't really *do* anything. I did some laundry and tried to clean up a bit, but when you clean while the kids are playing, it doesn't really get clean

2- I am excited about some new books I got at the library today. Really hoping to like at least one :-) I have become quite picky...

3- Agreed to run/walk Komen next weekend with my sisters and the girls (Grace, Faith and Holly-Bolly-Bo-Bolly). I'm making us cool t-shirts and everything!!

4- Was surprised to talk with Rob today. Not that I am surprised he called, he just called after the time when he usually does. Once it passes a certain time, I just assume he has gone to bed. He surprised me today, though -- calling over an hour after our 'normal' time

5- Mom is coming to visit in the morning -- YAY!! An adult to have conversation with AT HOME!!

1 comment:

Analee said...

she's excited about coming too! couldn't sleep a wink last night! (she got up at 4:15 while i was up feeding holly)