Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Wednesday's Thanks

1- this flippin' headache finally seems to be on its downward spiral

2- got to talk with my Rob today -- and could actually understand MOST of his words :-)

3- My kids actually ate their dinner without too much fussing tonight

4- I've already finished two books since being in NC -- The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society and Salt and Saffron. Both books that I would recommend. I definitely liked the first better, but the latter was such a fast, easy read it deserves a read too :-) As a matter of fact, mom started TGL&PPPS last night and is about to finish it. Maybe I can convince her to blog about it ... yeah right.

5- I got my mailing roster turned in to Battalion. Granted it was a few days late (it was due on Monday) but I think I probably wasn't the last!

No comments: