Thursday, June 18, 2009

Thursday's Thanks

1- NC sales... why are they so much better than sales in KY? Even at the same stores?!? The sales at Target stores in Raleigh are 12x better than those in Elizabethtown. I guess there is not as captive an audience...

2- My kiddos are finally comfortable enough in the pool that I can splash and dunk them :-) Well, the girls are anyway. Still working on Bubba. He thinks once his hands get "wrinkly" it is time to get out. I hope it is because mom's pool is still pretty chilly and that he will be better when faced with warmer water!

3- Tacos for dinner

4- Sangria with dinner :-)

5- Got to see Kate's townhouse -- though we only stayed a little while. It wasn't quite ready for the Fairel clan to invade! You can tell when we go into a house that doesn't have kids -- small, breakable objects left down low :-) I fell in love with the development! I know where we'd be buying if we were coming back to NC!

2 comments:

Organic Meatbag said...

Sangria with dinner...aye... I loooooove Sangria!

Analee said...

it is a nice development. i like all the greenways (paved greenways) plus all the amenities. very nice there!

please move back! kendal needs his sam sam!