Friday, March 11, 2011

Thursdays Thankfuls... posted Friday morning

Sorry, a little late on this one, but we had a pretty busy night last night.

1) Nightly prayers have become so fun. Each kid has to tell me things that they are thankful for... and Sam's are hilarious! "Thank you for dis house and for my bed and my tea..." he could go on and on and ON :-)

2) Survivor night (Wednesday) was postponed until tonight -- except I forgot to set the DVR before we left for the Ash Wednesday service -- but Jane and RJ came over anyway and we had a great dinner together. Nobody was TOO upset that I forgot to record it ;-)

3) I have all of the laundry in the house clean. Granted, it is all sitting, CLEAN, in baskets -- but at least it's clean. Now to fold... but that won't qualify as something I'm thankful for :-)

4) Nice, brisk weather that is perfect (though a little chilly) for walking to school. I love walking home with my kids -- in all honesty, I usually only walk with one of them... the others run with their friends.

5) Oriental Pork wraps for dinner. A family favorite! I love when dinner isn't a fight -- and is still homemade! Yum!

6) Bubba's soccer season officially began with the first practice of the season! Rob is assistant coach and Bub is loving the extra time with dad :-)

7) A library issue that I had has been resolved -- in my favor :-) They said I didn't turn in a movie that I KNOW I turned in. In fact, it was on the shelves... not properly checked in before being reshelved. That's right... I'm not always right, but I knew I was right this time :-)

No comments: