Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Monday's Thanks - on Tuesday

1) We finally caught up on Survivor... well, not really. We caught up until the double Survivor night Wednesday night :-)

2) Went to a (kid friendly) cardio class this morning. Good workout and Sam got to play too!

3) It rained all day. ALL day. Then it turned to snow. HoHum... but that's not what I'm thankful for. I'm thankful that once the kids came home from school, we all hunkered down on the couch, covered in blankets and snuggled. All of us :-)

4) Today is Day 7 with no soda. I don't open the fridge just to see them anymore. Added benefit to not having all that bad stuff going into my body? No more chapped lips! Though I drank a lot of water before, seemed like the soda would still dry me out. Not anymore!

5) I ate an entire head of garlic tonight. What a horror... but oh so yummy! I thought everybody would want some, so I roasted the entire head. Nobody else would touch it! Their loss.

1 comment:

Analee said...

yummo on the garlic! i woulda helped you eat it!

snow? i thought you were having good spring break weather! it's in the 70s here.