Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Thankfuls

1- Proud of my smart kids. Seriously... had Kindergarten Show Me Night (we are in Missouri, after all) tonight and was so proud I couldn't stop smiling! Bubba is in the top of his class -- and is the youngest in the school! Proud. Proud, I tell you :-)

2- The girls and I have been reading Little House on the Prairie for the past week or so. Tonight, Faith even read some! I love that time with them every night. When we are done with the book, we plan on visiting the Homestead in Mansfield.

3- AI tonight. Each kid gets a vote. Grace: Scotty. Faith: Lauren. Bubba: "I can't remember his name. The boy who talks all cowboyish." Okay... that would be a second vote for Scotty :-) {PS... the kids and I disagree on who the best is this season, but I will vote for theirs for them!}

4- Trying out a new sugar cookie recipe tomorrow. I've got my fingers crossed that it will be like the cookies I made when we lived in NC. I'll let you know!

5- I didn't fall today. As silly as that sounds, after yesterday's fall, I'm happy for a fall-free day! Because... my knees are skinned up pretty bad and I forgot how bad a skinned knee hurts!

1 comment:

Courtney said...

I love thankfuls! They really brighten up any day :)